Tungkol sa Akin

Aking larawan
I'm Imah but others uSed to call me Maan, meAnn,miMay,Mamutz buT what i Love Most iS how JEFF call me "BOO!!"
I finished Business Course aT S.T.I College Sta. Rosa . I'm A working StudEnt sincE my Very First step of ColleGe anD tHank you JOLLIBEE foR helping me on My schoolinG needs.
I am outgoing and I love people, I attempt to be optimistic, but it gets hard sometimes when things get difficult. I enjoy being a little bit unusual but not to the extent that everyone thinks i am wierd, i guess the word would be a little bit quorky.
I tend to Be immensly hard on myself, but rarely on others i dont like judgemental people so I try never to read a book by its cover or to steriotype because I think every person is unique and deserves a shot at friendship. I would say I am a pretty determinded person. I don't like to be wrong but i will admit when i am. I am a very caring person. and trusting person. and sometimes that is my downfall. I can be lazy but i can be a hard worker too. And i am a good learner for the most part. That's about it.

Martes, Setyembre 11, 2012

GaLerA Days





Puerto Galera is a soothing vision of shimmering seas surrounded by lush mountains. It is considered one of the most beautiful and developed beach resort community in the country.

There are a thousand things one can do here. Landlubbers can pitch tents, light bonfires, play volleyball, toss a Frisbee, go beach-hopping, watch the sunset, gaze at the stars, hike, go rock climbing, carom off on a motorcycle, discover Oriental Mindoro’s other tourist spots or simply live it up.
But water is certainly the main attraction of the island. Crystal clear and shimmering especially during the hot summer months, the sea framing Puerto Galera is ideal for swimming, sailing, surfing, snorkeling and scuba diving. In fact one doesn’t have to go by boat to get to a dive site. Within a kilometer from the coast, schools of Moorish idols, trumpet fish, frog fish, lion fish and leaf fish weave in and out of thriving corals and sea anemones while species of starfish – from the speckled red-and-white to the neon-blue Pacific – rest on the sandy floor.

To make my BF's birthday unforgettable we decided to went there for our first time. Thank you Google Map for guiding us there. . hahaha. Together with Troy and Gen ( Jeff's  friends) we enjoyed our 3 days stay there.

We didnot got a chance to swim a lot because of the big waves due of the incoming typhoon. We just stay near the bank for we might got drowned if we moved far .

feel the big waves


We never missed the chance to do shoots there . so check out our photos with the lovely view of Puerto Galera. .







The birthday Boy



waiting for the sunset. .






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento