Tungkol sa Akin

Aking larawan
I'm Imah but others uSed to call me Maan, meAnn,miMay,Mamutz buT what i Love Most iS how JEFF call me "BOO!!"
I finished Business Course aT S.T.I College Sta. Rosa . I'm A working StudEnt sincE my Very First step of ColleGe anD tHank you JOLLIBEE foR helping me on My schoolinG needs.
I am outgoing and I love people, I attempt to be optimistic, but it gets hard sometimes when things get difficult. I enjoy being a little bit unusual but not to the extent that everyone thinks i am wierd, i guess the word would be a little bit quorky.
I tend to Be immensly hard on myself, but rarely on others i dont like judgemental people so I try never to read a book by its cover or to steriotype because I think every person is unique and deserves a shot at friendship. I would say I am a pretty determinded person. I don't like to be wrong but i will admit when i am. I am a very caring person. and trusting person. and sometimes that is my downfall. I can be lazy but i can be a hard worker too. And i am a good learner for the most part. That's about it.

Miyerkules, Hunyo 20, 2012

DaNgeRouS

please visit my other blogs. . it's about me and how love makes my world go round

http://imah-bohol-imah.blogspot.com/



Here are my shots with the concept of ASSASSIN. .

ThaNk You fOr My BF for theSe FierceSomE LooKs. .
It's So FuNny DoinG this ShoOts WitH my FriEnDs!!
StRikiNg A posE woRryiNg If mY eYebaGs WiLL sTandout
On The PhoTo. . hahaha!! I juSt Got a tHrEe hOurs Of sLeeP
ThAt timE AnD hOw I wisH We CouLd FiniSh It EarLy so I
CoULd CoNtInue My SwEeTDrEam. .hahaha!!

A See thRu Black BlaZer AddS Up To bEcomE moRe GotHic
I uSe ToyGun As My propS so It will Be moRe aLLiGned
To tHe ConcePt. .
A sLigHtLy DaRk MakE Up Had A GrEat CoNtRibuTion FoR ThEse
KinD oF TheMe. .

I tHink It ReaLLy Good For Me To Wear TiGht ShortS. .hahaha!! Do I LooK sExY HeRe?? I ThiNk IT WiLL EveN I Know I'm A TrUe ChuBby ChiCk hehe!!


please visit my other blogs. . it's about me and how love makes my world go round

http://imah-bohol-imah.blogspot.com/

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento